About Thanh Hoa
Thanh Hoa is a large province located in the northern central part of Vietnam with long standing culture and history and abundant resources.
Thanh Hoa is the gateway connecting the two North - Central parts, which has many historic sites such as the Ho Dynasty Wall, the relic of Ham Rong. In addition, you can contemplate the beauty of Pu Luong Nature Reserve or explore the blue beaches: Cua Lo, Eastern Beach, Hai Tien Beach,... All of them will bring you fun and memorable experiences during the summer.
The hot season from April to August is the most appropriate time to explore the beaches in Thanh Hoa. In particular, May - June or September to October is the time when rice turns yellow on Pu Luong paddy fields. The spectacular mountainscape here will make you praise over and over again.
From Hanoi, you can go to Thanh Hoa by car, motorcycle, train, or bus departing from My Dinh Bus Station or Giap Bat Bus Station. From central and southern provinces, you should travel by airplane to save time and ensure your health.
Top things to do in Thanh Hoa
1. Be immersed in the nature of Pu Luong
2. Visit the Holy Fish Spring in Cam Luong
3. Explore the Ben En National Park
4. Go sightseeing on Tien Son Cave
5. Swim in Sam Son Beach, Hai Tien Beach
6. Find out the history at Ho Dynasty Wall
7. Visit historic and cultural sites in Ham Rong
8. Enjoy your vacation at luxury seaside resorts
9. Taste the Thanh Hoa's specialty fermented pork roll
Explore Thanh Hoa
Latest Stories from Thanh Hoa
7 beautiful resorts for ripe rice season in Pu Luong
Pu Luong tourism is growing. The resorts associated with nature and local landscapes will provide you with wonderful vacation days.