RV Mekong Princess Cruise Upstream 3 days: Saigon - Can Tho
- Visit a local coconut candy workshop
- Visit the fruit orchard
- Explore variety of local cultures
- 10:00 - 11:00 The motor coach and our guide will take you from your hotel to the Saigon Port - 05 Nguyen Tat Thanh St, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- The cruise awaits you at Saigon Port
- Once aboard, you will meet our hospital Vietnamese and Cambodian crew.
- We then sail at midday through the Saigon River, Soai Rap river, Nuoc Man canal, Vam Co river, and Cho Gao canal to the Mekong River.
- Check-in and move into your stateroom.
- Lunch will be served soon after departure.
- We cruise along the Saigon River.
- Free afternoon to settle into your suites and prepare for the upcoming experience.
- Enjoy crafted cocktails by skilled bartenders onboard and watch the sunset and sampans passing by.
- The cruise anchors in the heart of the Mekong Delta.
- Then, a traditional Vietnamese “A La Carte” dinner will be served to you.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: RV Mekong Princess Cruise
- Sampans take you through a channel line and mangroves to visit a local coconut candy workshop.
- After learning how coconut candies are made, we will walk through the village and taste sweet fruits in the orchard.
- We get back to the pier and board a local boat to sail through the narrow creeks lined with Nipah Palm.
- Lunch will be ready at the Dining Hall as soon as we are back on board.
- The cruise continues its journey through the Mekong Delta and stops at Hoang Dieu Port, next to Can Tho City
- After early dinner onboard, a bus will pick you up from Hoang Dieu Port to Can Tho City for a vicinity tour and explore night market with local guides
- Explore the charming city on your own before returning to the ship overnight.
- The ship docks overnight.
*Onboard activities: Learn about Vietnamese People, Colonial Culture & History and participate in Vietnamese lectures onboard.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Rv Mekong Princess Cruise
- Early morning, a light breakfast will be served for you to be on time for the bus to take you to Can Tho Pier for the morning excursion.
- We board sampans to explore the amazing Cai Rang floating market.
- Enjoy fresh fruit and the Vietnamese “anti-aging drink,” fresh coconut water
- Then, we stopped by a local noodle factory to see how traditional noodles are made.
- On the way come back to the ship, we stop at Zhuang Pagoda for an exciting unicorn traditional performance by local teenagers
- Follow is a short trip to an Ancient Huynh Thuy Le house, which is Lover house from French novelist Marguerite Duras
- Return to the board to have a buffet breakfast on board.
- After completing the port formalities, it’s time to bid farewell to the Mekong Princess and your ship’s crews at Hoang Dieu Harbor.
- Disembark at 10:30 am.
Transfers from Siem Reap to Embarkation/Disembarkation Points from Designated Locations
Transfers from Ho Chi Minh City to Embarkation/Disembarkation Points from Designated locations
Complimentary Excursion Amenities
Dining, Wellness & Entertainment
In Suite Accommodation | Amenities
- Please note our cruises are not safe and suitable for young or small children under 6 years old as our ship has railings but no netting.
- Visas are required for Travel to/from Vietnam & Cambodia and are the responsibility of the guest to obtain.