Central Vietnam Motorbike Tour From Hue – 3 Days
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
As an expert for motorbike tours in Vietnam, we will take the small coastal road down
to Hoi An instead of riding on the crazy high way No 1. After just 20 minutes riding from the Hue city center we can smell and feel the sea, and then winding the coastline through some rustic fishing villages with the fishing boats, markets and…colorful tombs which are very close to the houses. We can have many stops to picture and chat with the local to gain more insight into the local’s rich culture. Lunch is served before the Hai Van pass – one of the most beautiful passes in central Vietnam.
After lunch, we will have great motorcycle ride up to Hai Van pass (cloudy pass). The pass is not too high but it offers a stunning view of sea and mountain. After taking enough beautiful photos we will motorcycle down to Da Nang and then ride along the coastline to Hoi An. Finish the first enjoyable day of the Hue Motorcycle tour at around 5:00 PM. Overnight in Hoi An – Hote
Dong Giang is a mountainous district of Quang Nam province in which locates next to the Ho Chi Minh trail, the district is in the isolated mountain region with a lot of hill tribes and most of them are the Katu people. This Vietnam motorcycle tour from Hoi An offers you some rugged roads through rural areas that make you recognize how is the real Vietnam. We will be in one of the most friendly villages after the motorcycle ride, get off the ride have rest and feel the real life the local.
Stay in the village of Dong Giang – Home stay
Begin the new day with the café and breakfast with the family, then back on the bikes and ride on Ho Chi Minh Trail through the central highland of Vietnam with the experience of riding through forest, winding on the mountain passes with waterfall and especially the A Shau valley _ an important area of the American Army Force. This could be the highlight of the Central highlands Vietnam motorcycle tours. We will be back to Hue in the late afternoon and finish the Adventure Hue motorcycle tour safely.
Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
All entrance fee / Permits
Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.