I. Binh Thuan - The land with alluvial sands
Binh Thuan is a province in the South Central coastal plain, located in the key local area of the southern economy. Although known as a land full of sunshine, wind and sand, it possesses a sunny climate, convenient transportation and poetic and charming natural scenery with idyllic wild beautiful beaches.
Binh Thuan is also a unique cultural tourist destination because there is a diverse community living such as Chinese, Cham people ... Not only those characteristics, this place also attracts many domestic and foreign tourists with a variety of unique types of discovery tourism, making a strong impression on those who come to this place.
II. What is the most beautiful season to go to Binh Thuan?
Depending on the period of the year, Binh Thuan has its own beauty. Around 4 - 5 months is the dry season in Binh Thuan and also the hottest months of the year. This time is sunny, the sun rises early and sets quite late. However, the weather will be convenient for moving as well as visiting landmarks. In particular, extremely suitable for going to the beach to enjoy the cool air.
The period from 9 to 12 months is the dry season in Binh Thuan. The weather is sunny, suitable for sea travel or an interesting short-term vacation to relieve stress and pressure of the last days of the year.
III. Transportation in Binh Thuan
1. Motorbike rental in Binh Thuan
An interesting Binh Thuan travel experience for you is to rent a motorbike to explore this sunny and windy promised land. Renting a car to run on the sand dunes, Tien stream or go along the sea will definitely make your trip more meaningful and impressive.
Because it is the tourist center of the South Central region, there are many cheap motorbike rental services. If you intend to depart from Phan Thiet to other tourist destinations such as Lagi, Phu Quy, Ham Thuan, you should carefully learn the route to make the clearest and most reasonable plan.
- Phan Thiet – Phu Quy: 21km
- Phan Thiet – Ham Thuan Bac: 31km
- Phan Thiet – Ham Thuan Nam: 48km
- Phan Thiet – Bac Binh: 59km
- Phan Thiet – Lagi: 75km
- Phan Thiet – Tuy Phong: 76km
- Phan Thiet – Thanh Linh: 110km
- Phan Thiet – Ham Tan: 111km
- Phan Thiet – Duc Linh: 134km
2. Cheap taxis in Binh Thuan
If you travel to Binh Thuan without knowing the way, you can use a taxi, which is very convenient to get to the attractions. And if you want to explore by yourself, go to the sand dunes or find authentic delicious restaurants, you should rent a motorbike, both convenient and cheap.
Reputable taxi companies you can book, if traveling in groups of 4-5 people or more, the price is quite cheap.
- Mai Linh: : 0252 38 38 38 38 38
- Sun Taxi: 0252 366 7788
- Thuy Tien Taxi: 062 383 9721
- Phan Thiet International Taxi: 0252 352 5252
IV. Famous tourist destinations in Binh Thuan
1. Fishing Island
Location: Phuoc The Commune, Binh Thanh Commune, Vinh Hao Commune, Binh Thuan
Cu Lao Cau Island is an island floating in the middle of the sea. Depending on the departure station, it is possible to take a motorbike about 40 minutes. Cu Lao Cau has a length of more than 1500m, the widest place is nearly 700m long, the highest place is more than 7m above sea level. On the island, there are colorful and special stone formations, stacked on top of each other very interestingly, attracting many people to visit today.
Source: Mui Ne Tourism
2. Phu Quy Island
Location: About 120km from Phan Thiet city, in Binh Thuan province,
Phu Quy Island is a pristine island located in the middle of the East Sea with a special shape. It is about 56 nautical miles from Phan Thiet City. The island emerges in the shape of a dragon billowing in the middle of the sea. Phu Quy Island has an area of about 17.82 km2 with four sides of the sea, promising to be an interesting tourist destination for those who want to come to Binh Thuan
3. Gu Shi Sea
Location: Binh Thanh Commune, Tuy Phong District, Binh Thuan
Co Thach Sea is a famous tourist destination in Binh Thuan. The road to the sea is fenced with casuarina forest fences. The sea water is clear and blue with gentle murmuring waves. If you travel here in March 3, you will admire the rock blocks covered with a beautiful and unique layer of green moss.
4. Chicken millet nose
Location: Lagi Town, Binh Thuan
Ke Ga cape, also known as Khe Ga cape, is a famous place that attracts many visitors every year. This is a cape jutting out into the middle of the East Sea, 40 km southwest of Phan Thiet city and about 500 meters from the mainland. This place also owns, a long stretch of sand appears connecting Ke Ga cape with the mainland at low tide.
Source: Phan Thiet Tourism
5. Bay Sand Dunes
Location: stretches from Binh Thuan to Ninh Thuan
Bay Sand Dunes, also known as Mui Ne Sand Dunes, where white sandy beaches stretch for kilometers. This place is stretched from the province from Binh Thuan to Ninh Thuan, which is the border between 2 provinces.
Cat Bay Dunes are voted by many people as the most beautiful attraction, captivating many people. The sand at this place has many different colors, is a place for you to take photos with many wonderful moments.
6. White Bau
Location: In Bac Binh district, Binh Thuan (about 35km from Mui Ne)
Bau Trang is home to a freshwater lake divided into 2 parts called Bau Ong and Bau Ba, with white sand dunes crossing through. Bau Ba contains more water and is wider than Bau Ong Lake. Around Bau Ba grows a lot of lotus, the scenery is very beautiful. Visitors here can visit the white sand dunes, there is the sound of waves crashing from the sea attracting beauty lovers.
7. Mui Ne fishing village
Location: 321 Huynh Thuc Khang, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
Mui Ne fishing village is always bustling with seafood trading activities. Just run through Suoi Tien for a while and located right next to the coast is Mui Ne fishing village. The seafood here is undisputed about its freshness, preliminarily prepared in the sea if you ask. In addition, there are many simple delicious dishes such as crabs, shrimp, steamed squid.
8. Poshanu Tower
Location: a group of Cham tower temple relics left by the ancient Cham Pa Kingdom
Poshanu Tower is also known as Cham Pho Comedy Tower. This place is the remnant group of Cham tower temple relics of the ancient Cham Pa culture. The tower was built with Hoa Lai architecture (ancient art style of the Cham people). The work is distilled with the artistic architectural quintessence of the ancient Cham people. All create the majesty and mystery of long-standing historical vestiges.
9. Cam Binh Beach
Location: LaGi Town, Binh Thuan
Cam Binh Beach is a rustic, pristine beach located under the green poplar forest. This place has an airy and cool air, with a gentle breeze blowing from the sea combined with shade from the poplar foliage to make the scene very peaceful and pleasant. In particular, the white sandy beaches sparkling in the sunshine and the waves make many tourists love this place more.
Source: Vietnam Tourism
V. Specialty delicacies in Binh Thuan
Traveling in Binh Thuan, do not forget to enjoy many delicious specialties in this sunny and windy land. Here are the famous Binh Thuan specialties that cannot be ignored once in a lifetime:
The famous delicious cake in Binh Thuan attracts many tourists
Fish cake soup is a specialty that causes memories for many visitors
Grilled squid teeth - The dish that causes many tourists crazy when coming to Binh Thuan
Sip on a bold fish salad from the sea
Coming to Binh Thuan, it is impossible not to try this famous fatty gutted fish
Referring to Binh Thuan, immediately remember the famous rice paper with fish sauce
VI. Summary of quality accommodation in Binh Thuan
1. Best price hotels in Binh Thuan
To make it easier and more convenient when traveling to Binh Thuan, you should choose hotels in a central location such as: Mui Ne – Phan Thiet, Lagi or Ham Thuan Bac, Ham Thuan Nam.
- WindFlower Beach Boutique Mui Ne: Address at 76 Huynh Thuc Mineral, Phan Thiet. Rent is only from 555k / night.
- Khanh An Hotel: Address at 18/15 Tuyen Quang, Phan Thiet. Rent is only from 360k / night
- MoonLight Hotel: Address at 307 Thu Khoa Huan, Phan Thiet. Rent is only from 400k / night
- Hoang An Hotel: Address at 40/1 Pham Hong Thai, Lagi: Rent from only 323k/night
- Hotel Cat Tuong: Address at 15 Nguyen Truong To, Lagi. Rent is only from 210k / night
2. High-class and fully equipped resort in Binh Thuan
- Bao Anh Sunset Beach Resort: Address at Le Cong Minh, Lagi. Rent is only from 606k / night
- Lagi Dinh Relaxx Hotel: Address at 456A Ly Thai To, Lagi. Rent from only 272k / night
- Muine Bay Phan Thiet Resort: Address at 14 Ho Xuan Huong, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet City. Rent from $44
- Pandanus Phan Thiet Resort: Address at 3 Nguyen Huu Tho, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet. Rent is only from 1674k / night
3. Homestay in Binh Thuan
Some homestay addresses that Migo suggests to you are:
- Coco homestay Lagi: Address at Dinh Bo Linh, Tan Phuoc, Ham Tan, Binh Thuan. Rent is only from 300k / night
- Lara Homestay: Address at DT 712, Go Dinh Junction 3, Thanh Phong Village, Tan Thuan, Ham Thuan Nam, Binh Thuan. Rent is only from 500k / night
- Cesar Homestay: Address at Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan. The rental price is only from 580 – 900k
- Dust homestay Lagi: Address at Le Loi, Cam Binh, LaGi Town. Rent from only 300k
VII. Some notes when traveling to Binh Thuan
- Binh Thuan has many places to visit and explore such as the sea, sand dunes, pagodas ... Therefore, you should prepare a variety of costumes to have a great experience here.
- If you want to go to the flying sand dunes, you should go early in the morning at 4:30 – 5:00 or in the afternoon because that is the time when the sand dunes are empty, there will not be many footprints. From there, you can see all the beautiful waves of the dunes. For those of you who are passionate about photography, going in the afternoon will be great because there is sunlight reflecting to create shimmering, beautiful photos.
- To move to the center of Phan Thiet City, you should choose Kumho or Phuong Trang bus, because this bus station drops off passengers at Phan Thiet bus station and supports shuttle bus to hotels and resorts in Phan Thiet.
- To move to Mui Ne, you should choose Phuong Trang or Sinh Cafe, because these garages accept passengers to the resorts in Mui Ne.
- To get to Ke Ga cape: you can choose Mai Linh bus to move to Phan Thiet bus station, thanks to Mai Linh's shuttle bus to Coop Mart and take bus route 6 from Phan Thiet to Ke Ga (1 trip in 30 minutes).
- If traveling by train, you should get off at Phan Thiet station, not Muong Man station because it is further from Phan Thiet. On the train, there are also sold bus tickets from the station to resorts in Mui Ne for about 30,000 VND.
Above is a summary of Binh Thuan travel experience that Migo wants to send to readers. Hopefully, this information and knowledge will give you a memorable trip to Binh Thuan with many good memories here.