Ama In Japanese, it's heaven, and Ya It means home. The paradise house is built on a comfortable pine hill, not far from the main road leading to the center of Soc Son.
The style of this villa has the appearance of Northern u architecture when using materials mainly pine and stone. The total number of rooms available is 11 rooms, with many options for the guest groups that AmaYa Home aims for: double rooms for couples, family rooms for 4 people and 1 bunk room that fits 6 people underground.
The room is said to be full of beautiful scenery and the pool in front of us at AmaYa Home is probably room 08, named Flocon - which is also the lucky room left for us to stay in on Friday. The balcony of the room is taken advantage of the design of a plunge pool, which is only suitable for relaxing in the summer.
Flocon 08 has a view of the entire swimming pool.
The plunge pool is suitable for summer. Source: AmaYa Home
Coming here on the weekends, we were asked by AmaYa to book a BBQ buffet prepared by the resort's chef. The menu includes Australian beef tenderloin, salmon, cheese oysters, tiger prawns, squid, cheese-rolled chicken, lamb chops and grilled vegetables, with two options for dessert.
BBQ buffet at AmaYa Home
It is not difficult to find a villa on the land of Soc Son, now part of the capital Hanoi, but to really relax in nature that is less than an hour's drive from the city must be carefully selected. The difference of AmaYa Home compared to other places that we noticed lies in points such as:
- The space is clean and tidy from small details in the room to the common area and outdoor campus.
- The equipment and amenities in the villa are invested in good quality, durable and sophisticated. The color of the wood and the fireplace system, creating a warm, pleasant feeling
- Not only does it stop providing a house for guests to rest on the weekend, AmaYa also offers practical services that add to the experience such as basic breakfast service, spa, sauna, sauna, sauna, soak in the Jacuzzi and train a necessary team of accommodation units.
- During the construction of the villa, all the many-year-old pine trees and natural landscapes were kept in their place. Or it can be said that, before laying the foundation for the house, the team here had to research and design according to the natural terrain. Not yet, the whole house and the pine hill are like one, creating the feeling that the house has existed with the tall pine trees for a long time.
Breakfast serves basic dishes, open from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Source: AmaYa Home
AmaYa Home's restaurant is arranged with two options: indoors and a covered outdoor area
A few brief information that Migo draws after the trip, you can refer to to have yourself a fun and relaxing weekend:
- Suitable audience: Couple, family or group of friends with a number of 4 to 6 people.
- Book 2 to 4 weeks early to get a choice of room type that fits the budget.
- The soundproofing between rooms is not good, so it is necessary to prepare earplugs.
- Combine visiting Viet Phu Thanh Chuong or camping during the day at locations such as Dong Do lake, Clearm village.
The outdoor area includes a zipline for children under 12 years old, a campfire area for a group of 20 people
and a heated outdoor swimming pool
Source: AmaYa Home
AmaYa Home, Lodge & Spa is a destination close to beautiful rooms in the middle of green nature. Perhaps that is the plus point that makes this place always remembered by Hanoi tourists when they want to leave the noisy city to come and stay for a night. Maybe that's why it's so crowded all the time. Tourism is combined with sustainable locality and respect for nature.
Conditions for stay (updated on 26/11/2021):
Adults: Get 2 full shots of the vaccine (send confirmation of vaccination before booking). One shot of the vaccine requires a negative Covid-19 test paper using a quick test.
Children between the ages of 12 and 18: A negative covid-19 test is required by rapid testing.
Children under the age of 12: No Covid-19 test is required.