Old Rice Restaurant
If you are looking for a restaurant with cozy space and standard northern rice flavor then this is definitely a place not to be missed.
Dishes that regularly appear in family meals such as: fried rice with beef melon, ground shrimp ram, jute crab soup,... It will make you feel like you are enjoying your home meal in Saigon city.
- Address: 20 Tran Cao Van Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1
- Opening hours: 10:00 - 21:00
- Hotline: 076 911 2233
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ComxuasgRecommended price: 30,000 - 300,000 VND
Auntie Mai Restaurant
With 3 branches located in the two central districts of Saigon, AuntIe Mai restaurant is not a bad suggestion when you decide to reward yourself with a meal with a taste of home or simply want to introduce Western cuisine to partners and friends.
The space here is both luxurious and a little nostalgic. From the selection of ingredients to the layout, the dishes do not look rustic of home but still retain the traditional taste, giving diners a familiar but no less luxurious feeling.
138 Le Thi Hong Ging Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1
L02-03 The Landmark, 772 Dien Bien Phu Street, Binh Thanh District
L03-54 Crescent Mall Phase 2, 101, Ton Dat Tien, District 7
- Opening hours: 08:30 - 21:00
- Hotline: 0938 687 689
- WebsIte: https://nhahangdimai.com/home-page/
- Recommended price: 50,000 - 600,000 VND
With the motto "In addition to delicious food, space is an important factor for diners to experience a full meal with all the senses", Burden always listens to the contributions of customers to make the product more and more complete.
Rich menu with central specialties such as: Shrimp rolls with fish sauce, Filtered flour cake, Grilled nem,... easily please diners because of the delicious taste and taste.
91 Hai Ba Trung Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
58/4 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 23:00
- Hotline: 0283 829 5243
- WebsIte: https://ganhvietnam.com/
- Recommended price: 20,000 VND – 150,000 VND
Tian Ly rice
Thien Ly rice is one of the delicious family restaurants, famous for a long time in Saigon. The space is simple, not fussy with dishes with the taste of home: Howling fish stock meat, Sweet and sour pork ribs, Thien Ly stir-fried beef, Sour soup of snakehead fish,...
If you miss a day of homesickness, don't hesitate to go to the bar to treat yourself to a hot meal, even if alone.
120 7th Street, Binh Tri Dong B, Binh Tan District
134C Hoang Hoa Tram Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District
16 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Dakao Ward, District 1
87A Kowloon, Ward 15, District 10
Him Lam District, 74 Nguyen Thi Dec Street, Tan Hung Ward, District 7
29 Hau Giang Street, Ward 2, District 6
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 23:00
- Hotline: 0978785500
- Fangage: https://www.facebook.com/comnieuthienly
- Recommended price: 20,000 VND – 100,000 VND
Brick Shop Lump
In a restored French colonial house with lots of recycled materials, it serves only French wine and traditional Vietnamese meals.
Diners will enjoy dishes made entirely from nature and do not use preservatives from the simplest ingredients. Health and simplicity are the top priorities here.
- Address: 9-10 Dang Tat Street, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1
- Opening hours door: 09:00 – 23:00
- Hotline: 028 3848 0144
- WebsIte: http://www.cucgachquan.com.vn/
- Price Reference: 200,000 VND – 330,000 VND
The writer: My Magic